Are you looking to improve your makeup self-application techniques and giving your skin a treat? Learn a wide range of makeup and skincare tricks and tips on this masterclass taught by experts is suitable for beginners or those wishing to add extra skill to their routine. Achieve perfect smokey eyes, contour like a pro and more.
The masterclass covers:
- Instruction and guidance by a skilled professional makeup artist
- Take turns at being the model where the makeup artist will work on one side of your face demonstrating techniques for you to produce on the other side
- Cleansing of the face
- Deep cleansing mask
- Hydrating and moisturising your skin with the power of creams and serums suited to your skin type
- Best practices for skincare
- Concealing blemishes and imperfections
- Choosing the correct foundation
- Essential tools & products
- Contouring and highlighting
- Eye preparation, Define eyebrows, Eyeliner tips and tricks
- Choosing suitable contrasting eye colours
- 10 minutes to a perfect smokey eye
- Defining and colouring your lips
We like to keep things small and intimate, so you get the full experience and attention you need with a maximum of 8 people per session.
- Must be aged 16 or older; under 18s must be accompanied by participating adult.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Cancellation policy applies to all Bookings, once paid booking will be confirmed and no refunds can be issued, a change of dates may be possible with 7 days or more notice.
- Subject to availability.
- Maximum 8 participants per session.
- All makeup, skincare products and brushes are provided.
- Includes a 19 pound redeemable product voucher, minimum spend required
What you need
Saturday 22 September at 10:30
For more dates, click on Book Now.
Find your way there
Seventa Makeup Academy, Holborn Viaduct, London, UK
Ratings & Reviews4.82 (11)
- Meet the owners of Seventa Makeup Academy. Internationally recognised Makeup Artist Juan Lopez Alvarez with over 25 years� hands on experience responsible for not only teaching but creating all of our classes. And looking after your booking and any enquiries we have Jeffrey Euen-Gow, who will be your first point of contact and getting your booking sorted and confirmed. At Seventa Makeup Academy we provide personalised professional makeup education. Our educators are experts in developing skill, experience, and careers in makeup. Seventa Makeup Academy offers specialised training that allows you to develop your creative and technical skills for makeup application. Take some time to explore the varied options available and if you have any questions or can�t find what you are looking for then get in touch with us through Funzing and we will get right on it to provide you with the answers you need.