Learn the dying art of making pasta entirely by hand and enjoy a truly unique experience! Under the expert guidance of Silvana, you will learn all there is to know about pasta and will create some of the most unusual and beautiful pasta shapes.
In this 3-hours, hands-on workshop, you will learn:
1. A brief introduction to the history of pasta.
2.How to mix different flours and other ingredients to obtain a smooth pasta dough, according to the pasta made on the day.
3. How to handle, How to handle, pull, and fold the dough to obtain the pasta shape of the month.
4. How to match pasta and sauce.
5. The best cooking technique for the perfect pasta al dente.
And best of all: at the end of the lesson, you will enjoy the delicious fruits of your labour.
What you need
Saturday 22 September at 15:30
For more dates, click on Book Now.
Find your way there
The Catholic Centre, Dukes Avenue, London, UK
Ratings & Reviews5 (2)
- Tutti-a-Tavola is run by Silvana, a 4th generation artisan pasta maker from Naples. Her popular workshops cover all elements of Italian pasta making, from heritage to practical methods.